- Research (including Working Papers)
- Reports (including Surveys)
- Industry Guides (holding only items generated by associations and regulatory groups)
- AIMA Journal articles
Like our Glossary, this resource will expand with your assistance. You are encouraged to send us suggestions for items to include.
- | BVCA - The British Private Equity and Venture Capital Association | 2008
Economics Makes Strange Bedfellows: Pensions, Trusts, and Hedge Funds in an Era of Financial Re-IntermediationJ.W. Verret | SSRN | 2009
Jack Inglis highlights new research commissioned by AIMA that has found that debt and equity financing provided by hedge funds and other capital markets participants drives significant economic activity and expansion
AIMA's out-going CEO, Andrew Baker, pens his final column for the AIMA Journal
- | Journal of Finance | 1970
- | Journal of Banking and Finance | 2006
- | John Wiley & Sons | 2000
- | SSRN | 2009
- | SSRN | 2005
This is a members only content.