Photos of Key Spokespeople
- The cost of compliance: 2013 Global Hedge Fund Survey by AIMA/MFA/KPMG, October 2013 - A global survey of hedge fund managers reveals that they are making significant investments in their firms' infrastructure to comply with new regulatory requirements. According to The Cost of Compliance, a new report produced by AIMA, the MFA and KPMG, the average spend on compliance was at least (US)$700,000 for small fund managers, $6 million for medium-size fund managers, and $14 million for large fund managers.
- Beyond 60/40: The evolving role of hedge funds in institutional investor portfolios - based on a survey of pension funds, endowments, foundations and family offices worldwide, with combined assets of more than US$400 billion.
- The Value of the Hedge Fund Industry to Investors, Markets and the Broader Economy - a study by The Centre for Hedge Fund Research at Imperial College in London, commissioned by KPMG, the international audit, tax and advisory firm, and AIMA
- The Evolution of an Industry - second of a two-part series by AIMA and KPMG on the state of the global hedge fund industry
- AIMA’s Thought Leadership Articles
- Global Hedge Fund Industry Newsletter (English)
- Global Hedge Fund Industry Newsletter (French)
- Global Hedge Fund Industry Newsletter (German)
- Newsletter for Members of the UK Parliament
- Newsletter for Members of the European Parliament
- AIMA Journal
- AIMA's Roadmap to Hedge Funds (English)
- AIMA's Roadmap to Hedge Funds (Chinese)