16 March 2023
Call for Volunteers: AIMA Establishes New Standing Japan ESG Working Group
Published: 14 November 2022
- This initiative brings together interested members to work on ESG, responsible investment and stewardship-related matters in Japan.
- The group builds on the work already being done by AIMA across a number of guidance notes, research papers and other documents in aid of members in the area of ESG.
- There are two-ways to be involved, kindly email Kanako Someya directly indicating your preference:
- To be considered for this group, please register your interest indicating in brief your organisational role, relevant area(s) of expertise and/or interest.
- Should you wish to stay in touch with news about the working group without active involement or contribution to any end work product, you may also consider joining the ESG Japan mailing list.
- If you have any questions or comments, please contact Kher Sheng Lee.