In order to constantly engage with our members, AIMA has released a number of surveys over recent years. These have covered a broad range of topics such as sound practices, due diligence, alignment of interests and private credit. AIMA feels that surveys are an effective way to gather the views of a large number of members and form the backbone of a number of our recent research projects.
All new surveys that AIMA release will be published on this page and we do encourage members to check back regularly so that they may offer their opinion on our latest projects. Thank you in advance for your support and please contact Tom Kehoe (email@example.com) with any questions.
- AIMA Survey – Examining hedge funds use of alternative data (11 June 2019)
- Financing the Economy – ACC Annual Private Credit Survey (04 June 2019)
- Private credit in Asia-Pacific - ACC survey (15 January 2019)
- Exploring the alignment of interests between hedge fund managers and investors (04 December 2018)
- Securitisation Regulation – Implementation survey (04 December 2018)
- FLASH SURVEY: Systemic Risk Reporting (02 October 2018)