In order to constantly engage with our members, AIMA has released a number of surveys over recent years. These have covered a broad range of topics such as sound practices, due diligence, alignment of interests and private credit. AIMA feels that surveys are an effective way to gather the views of a large number of members and form the backbone of a number of our recent research projects.
All new surveys that AIMA release will be published on this page and we do encourage members to check back regularly so that they may offer their opinion on our latest projects. Thank you in advance for your support and please contact Tom Kehoe (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
- Working in a decentralised environment: Exploring the investment firm’s greatest challenges and opportunities during this period (30 June 2020)
- AIMA Pulse Poll: Returning to Work - The Final Findings (15 June 2020)
- Financing the Economy – ACC Annual Private Credit Survey 2020 (05 June 2020)
- AIMA Pulse Poll: When are you planning a return to the office? (22 May 2020)
- Industry-wide survey examining hedge funds' use of ESG investing (19 November 2019)
- Industry-wide survey in co-operation with Managed Funds Association and KPMG International (10 September 2019)
- AIMA Survey – Examining hedge funds use of alternative data (11 June 2019)
- Financing the Economy – ACC Annual Private Credit Survey (04 June 2019)