AIMA APAC Webinar: China & Emerging Managers – Under The Microscope
AIMA APAC invites you to join our webinar on 18 May 2020.
This webinar will include two parts. It will begin with a presentation by Frank Wu, Director, Head of China of AIMA who will share his updates on the current look and feel of the China managers environment to date.
The second part of the webinar will feature a panel of experts who will discuss the following:
- Current challenges being faced by managers in times of COVID-19
- Performance figures and fund raising tactics
- Lessons learnt during GFC crises, litigation and fall-out risks
- SFC updates on Covid-19 Manager Conduct and clarifications on PE manager licensing
- Necessary considerations to maximize and expand a business in times of crisis
- Frank Wu, Director, Head of China, AIMA
- Henry Lam, Director, Credit Suisse
- Alvin Fan, CEO, OP Investment Management
- Gaven Cheong, Partner Simmons & Simmons