AIMA Lift: Move From Coping to Thriving – Keeping the balance on the field of life
AIMA APAC invites you to join an AIMA Lift session on 28 October 2021.
Learn how the mind has a natural tendency to get hooked by negative or anxious thoughts and how this impacts our capacity to meet life’s difficulties, uncertainties, and challenges. Explore how our relation to the stressors in our lives holds the key to our well-being.
You will learn to:
- Avoid negative thought spirals
- Better manage everyday stressors
- Train your mind to skillfully respond to challenging events.
- In turn feel stronger to accept and process the days challenges
- Michael Bugel, Managing Director, Co-head of APAC, AIMA
- Tony Dickel, Country Director, Potential Project Hong Kong, and China