AIMA Regulatory Deep Dive Programme - Cayman
During this session, Christopher Capewell, Partner and head of the Maples Group Regulatory team, will be joined by fellow Partner Tim Dawson and Associate Anna Whaley to discuss recent regulatory developments in the Cayman Islands. The presenters will also give an overview of what future regulatory developments attendees can expect. The presentation will focus on the following topics:
- The Economic Substance law
- The CIMA administrative fines regime
- The OECD Common Reporting Standard and US FATCA
- Anti-Money Laundering Regulations
- A look to the future
AIMA Regulatory Deep Dive Programme
AIMA are hosting a programme of country-specific regulatory review sessions that cover the changes in the relevant country’s regulation and enforcement in the trailing six months and any pending or future country-specific developments that are anticipated in the next six months.
Each session will cover topics with respect to the country providing requirements, guidance, enforcement that affects solely asset managers that are established there. The sessions will be of interest to manager members who would be interested in that country because they:
- Manage or sub-manage funds established in that country;
- Market funds or portfolio management services in that country; or
- Invest in issuers established in that country or traded in that country.
Please click here to view the full progamme.