ASIFMA 2021 Training Series: Asia Financial Markets Explained
The Key Emerging Themes in Asia - Explained!
Specifically designed for rising markets professionals in Asia, ASIFMA is delivering an exciting training program comprising of a Series of monthly interactive educational training sessions on key emerging topics relevant to the financial industry in Asia, delivered by expert trainers drawn from our extensive global and regional network. Each virtual one-hour training session will provide a concise introduction to the topic in a dynamic format. In addition to the sessions, every participant will have exclusive access to an online repository containing numerous additional educational resources such as background papers, video on demand and individuals they should follow on social media.
We would be grateful if you could share this message with junior and intermediate staff in your firm to encourage them to register.
Dates: Monthly, starting from January 2021, ending December 2021
Location: Webinar via Zoom (supported by exclusive access to the Series on our website login)
Factsheet: Access here for more information
Please visit the Training website for more details and updates.
Monthly Training Topics:
- China Financial Markets Explained
- Sustainable Finance/ESG in Asia
- AI, Big Data
- Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs)
- India Financial Markets Explained
- Diversity in Capital Markets
- Operational Resilience of Firms
- Conduct and Individual Accountability
- Greater Bay Area Development
- Tokenised Securities
*Training topics will be updated subject to additional relevant topics emerging due to the market change over the year.
Member/ Partner Association Price: US$150 (full series)
Non-Member AIMA Price: Non-Member US$150 (full series)
Why should junior and intermediate staff enroll?
- Digest relevant and up-to-date content that is curated for Asia Financial markets by leading institutions shaping the industry.
- Receive best-in-class training from global and Asian industry experts and senior representatives from our extensive network of sellside, buyside, law firms, infrastructure providers and consultancies.
- Be confident you are learning from a source accredited by the industry that utilises expert trainers from leading firms globally and regionally.
Gain exclusive access to the ASIFMA members portal with an online repository containing numerous educational resources related to each topic. Participants will be provided with a unique user account.