Opportunities in Private Credit
Globally – and especially in the United States and the United Kingdom – private credit has become a mainstream source of debt financing. Although private credit is still in its early stages in Canada, committed capital to Canadian private credit managers continues to rise at a spectacular pace.
In association with Davies, we are pleased to host a series of panel discussions with private credit managers, investors, service providers and regulators to explore opportunities in Canadian private credit and to discuss important tax, structuring and other key fund terms.
- Tim Baron, Partner, Davies
- Belle Kaura, VP Legal & CCO, Third Eye Capital
- Jocelyn Blanchet, Partner, Tax, KPMG
- Kathleen Ffrench, Vice President, Northleaf Capital Partners
- Joshua Kuretzky, Partner, Davies
- Marie-Emmanuelle Vaillancourt, Partner, Davies
- Ramesh Kashyap, Managing Director, Ninepoint Partners