The “AIMA Distribution 360 Programme 2021” is an extension of the 2014 and 2017 AIMA Private Placement Regimes Programme. Sessions will focus on private placements in key fundraising jurisdictions around the world and include updates on the requirements applicable to private placements (and some other types of fundraising). To the extent that the marketing/sale of fund shares is constrained in a country/region, speakers will be asked to discuss the commonly used workarounds for capital raising (whether through linked notes or other mechanisms).
New for 2021 will be several sessions on related capital raising topics.
The first release of programme sessions will be released concurrently on Tuesday, 11 May 2021 and launched alongside a 60-minute live virtual event.
Sessions to be released on the 11 May
AIMA will continue to develop the programme over the coming months and will adding to the collection as and when the educational sessions are produced. For more information about the programme, please contact James Delaney, Director - Asset Management [email protected] The programme is only open to members of AIMA.
6. USA - managed accounts for USA clients from outside the USA
7. USA - inbound from outside the USA
Virtual launch event
If you would like to join this event, please email [email protected]
The event will be made available for replay from13 May and can be accessed by clicking here.
- Jennifer Wood, Managing Director, Global Head of Asset Management Regulation & Sound Practices, AIMA
- Andre Honig, Executive Director and Head of Investor Relations, Transtrend
- Anne Coady, Partner and Managing Director, Castle Hall Diligence
- Shannon Mahaffy, Investor Relations Manager, Lombard Odier Asset Management (USA) Corp.
- James Delaney, Director, AIMA (moderator)