Fund manager training
To view our forthcoming sessions, click here.
AIMA offers employees of fund manager member firms the opportunity to participate in periodic training sessions presented by AIMA’s service provider members.
- The sessions are 60-90 minutes long, interactive and targeted and are held from 8:30 a.m. (local time) generally at the offices of the firm making the presentation.
- In London, we aim to hold these programmes twice a month on the second and fourth Wednesday of each month (making allowances for holidays).
- In New York, it is our intention to hold these programmes monthly on the second Wednesday of each month.
- In Hong Kong, these programmes will be held twice a month, typically on the second and fourth Tuesday.
- In Singapore, the programmes will be held once a month initially, typically on the third Wednesday of the month.
- The sessions are available to fund manager members only.
Fund manager member contacts globally are welcome to sign up to attend any of these sessions. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis and limited to representatives of 20 manager member firms, allowing attendance of one representative per firm. Where programmes become over-subscribed, we operate a waiting list and ask that confirmed attendees notify us by noon on the day before the programme if their plans change and they are unable to attend so seats can be allotted to those on the waiting list. Failure to notify us may result in a loss of priority in registration for future sessions.