Head, Channel Partners & Alliances, Edelweiss Asset Services
Jyoti has 24 plus yrs of experience in Sales and Strategies across segments in Indian Financial Markets and is India’s Youngest Independent Director on the board of a listed company. She is acknowledged by UBS Forum – Future Leaders of India as “Influencing Women Leader” (BFSI Category) in 2019, in addition she was recognised by AIWMI as India’s TOP 100 Women leaders(Progressive) in Finance 2019.
• In her current role she heads “Channel Partners & Alliance with Edelweiss Asset Services” besides thought leadership and market advocacy initiatives in Indian Capital Markets.
• She has held several leadership position in the past and worked with some of the leading companies setting up new business verticals like Reliance Nippon AMC , Thomson Reuters, AIG asset management , MCX- India’s Largest Commodity Exchange, SBI-Soc Gen Custodial Services, and to her credit she also consulted one of the worlds marquee name in the branding - COPlus in her last assignment in Denmark.
• She was part of Dr. Raguram Rajan’s team – Ex Governor of RBI that worked on “The structure Quasi Sovereign and Sovereign issuance by Government backed institutions”
• She was also part of the working group for “Committee on rationalization of investment routes and monitoring for foreign portfolio investments” of SEBI
• She lead the Telerate users acquisition in Buy & Sell side space in South Asia for Reuters as a part of its growth strategy and was integral to the launch of Currency Futures(CD)for MCX-SX in India
• She has been a thought leader in various regulatory reforms that took place around FPIs in 2012 and 2014 and was extensively quoted in India’s leading financial dailies like Economic Times , Business Standard etc.
• She has in the past contributed to several white papers, that were tabled in G20 summit which were subjected as “Asymmetric Demography, Growth, and Global Financial Governance” on Indian Economy
• She has been speaker on several national level conferences like FIX conference and speaks regularly at MBA institutes.
• Her article “Unplugging Alpha in Indian Markets” was published in FIX GLOBAL Aug 2017
• She has done “Board of Director” Course from Copenhagen Business School.
• In her free time she is an avid reader of nonfiction & Indian mythology and has been writing her reflections on “in the world driven by Darwin theory of survival of the fittest where do genes of kindness come from”