AIMA Webinar Replay: Building a more efficient private credit model: tokenization meets traditional lending
Published: 17 November 2023
Recorded on 16 November 2023
Join AIMA and Centrifuge for a lively discussion on the current operational model of private credit lending and fund structuring, and where tokenization has a role to drive efficiencies.
In this session, we will cover:
- What is the current operational model of private credit lending and fund structuring?
- Where does tokenization fit in?
- How can it make that process more efficient?
- What's holding back this adoption?
- Anthony Bassili, Head of Allocators & Tokenization, Coinbase Institutional
- Ben Forman, Founder and Managing Partner, ParaFi Capital
- Lucas Vogelsang, CEO & Cofounder, Centrifuge
- Matthew James Low, Head of Special Projects & Tokenization, Fasanara Capital
- Nicholas Smith, Managing Director, Private Credit, AIMA
- James Delaney, Director, Asset Management Regulation, AIMA
In partnership with: