AIMA Webinar Replay: Maple Model 2.0: Total Portfolio Management Approach
Published: 19 November 2021
In partnership with
For last year’s joint event with 100 Women in Finance, we held a robust discussion on the “Canadian model” of institutional investing that focused on independent governance, internal investment talent, size, scale, and true global asset-class diversification.
This year, we will revisit the “Maple Model” of investing again but this time with a focus on Total Portfolio Management approach used within the Canadian institutional investment model.
Join us for a lively discussion from leading pension and family office managers, as they examine the Total Portfolio Management approach:
- Designing and implementing a holistic investment portfolio over various time horizons.
- Factor investing considerations.
- Responsible investing as an impact or risk management evaluation.
- Systematic investing during periods of dislocation.
- Technology, Data & Analytics requirements.
- The impact of liquidity, term, and taxation on portfolio construction.
- Differences in management approach between the types of institution (family office and pension)
- Rachael Volynsky, CIO, Mercer Delegated Solutions
- Heather Cooke, CIO, The Audra Group Family Office
- Janet Rabovsky, CIO, Fairwater Capital Corporation
- Brandon Gill New, Senior Portfolio Manager Multi Strategy Investments, OP Trust
- Alana Johnston Gould, Director, Prime Services Capital Introduction, Scotiabank Global Banking and Markets