Invitation to join PRI working group developing strategy specific guidelines for the incorporation of ESG factors
Published: 22 February 2018
The PRI Hedge Fund Workstream is inviting hedge fund managers to join one of the following working groups to develop the guidelines for the incorporation of ESG factors into the investment decision-making process according to different hedge fund strategies:
- Equity Hedge (Equity L/S, Short bias).
- Event Driven (Distressed/Restructuring, Merger Arbitrage, Activist).
- Macro (Discretionary Macro, Systematic Macro, CTA).
- Relative Value (Equity Market Neutral, Convertible Bond Arbitrage, Volatility Arbitrage, Relative Value Credit, Fixed Income Arbitrage).
- Other (Insurance, Direct Lending, Private Credit).
Each working group will comprise a maximum of five investment managers and will be supported by the Hedge Fund Advisory Committee (which AIMA is a member of).
Investment managers interested in getting involved should contact Marisol Hernandez (email@example.com) by no later than 3 March with:
- A brief biography;
- A paragraph summarising how you can contribute to the group and why you want to be a member; and
- Approval of the working group’s terms of reference.
Please note that it is not necessary to be a PRI signatory to apply.