About RCAThe Regulatory Compliance Association (RCA) is a not-for-profit organization with over 78,000 alternative investment operations, compliance, investment and legal executives.
The RCA is chartered as a graduate-level institution and accreditation agency - charged with the mandate of protecting investors and capital markets through accredited education of market participants.
The RCA has been instrumental in assisting alternative investment firms and asset managers to:
- Achieve Superior Regulatory Examination Readiness™
- Win new investment mandates and allocations
- Enhance succession planning through effective knowledge management
- Institutionalize training and professional development
- Access senior regulatory officials
The RCA offers 5 channels of curricula, covering over 3,500 subjects, including:
- JD & Masters Concentration in Asset Management Practice, Compliance & Regulation
- PraticEdge Elite
- RCA Symposia
- The RCA’s PracticEdge™ Webcast Series
Additionally, various regulatory agencies and asset management organizations use the RCA to develop specialized curricula, degree and certification programs for their examination/enforcement staff and personnel respectively.
For example, the RCA developed the Examiner Certification Program for the National Futures Association, required by the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform Act of 2008.