AIMA Fund Manager Briefing | SEC proposed form PF changes: are you prepared for 2023?
Are you prepared for the SEC's proposed form PF changes? Managers should act now to prepare for the changes ahead. Whether using an outsourced or self-built solution, a testing period is recommended to provide comparative data sets for when the changes are implemented.
Speakers will discuss:
- Managing the proposed changes in-house or outsourcing
- Timeliness of preparations and contingency planning
- Ensuring that the relevant teams are aware of all the details and changes likely to come
- Data source confirmation/costs for new questions and aspects including daily event monitoring
- Quick reaction planning for XML schema changes for electronic submissions
- Rich Clark, Managing Director, Regulatory Solutions, SS&C Technologies
- James Hopegood, Director, Asset Management Regulation, AIMA
- Giles Smart, Senior Director, Regulatory Reporting, SS&C Technologies
Click here to view the slides from the webinar.
Bookings are now closed, if you would like to attend please email [email protected]