ACC Webinar: ATAD 2 considerations for private credit managers
The European tax policy landscape has changed significantly in response to the implementation of the OECD Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) initiative. The Anti-Tax Avoidance Directive regarding hybrid mismatch with third countries (ATAD 2) has been in force since 2020 in Europe and is one of the most challenging aspects of this new environment.
This webinar will explore what key considerations private credit managers need to take into account in the context of ATAD 2, in particular:
- What are the main applicable rules;
- The impact of the new rules on funds structuring;
- How ATAD 2 is influencing fund documentation and the on-boarding of investors.
- Nick Cronkshaw, Partner, Corporate Tax, Simmons & Simmons - London
- Pierre-Regis Dukmedjian, Partner, Simmons & Simmons - Luxembourg
- Dale Gabbert, Partner, Financial Services, Funds, Simmons & Simmons - London
To register, click "Book this event". You will be redirected to Simmons & Simmons platform. You will need to provide your details to finalise your registration. Details will only be used for the purpose of this webinar.
Kindly hosted by