AIMA APAC & HKPC Webinar: Soft Launch of Cyber Security Watch
AIMA APAC together with the Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC) (incorporating the Hong Kong Computer Emergency Response Team Coordination Centre (HKCERT)) and Hong Kong’s Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) invites you to join us for a cyber security update.
AIMA and HKPC will formally unveil Cyber Security Watch which marks the fruition of a joint collaboration by both sides on a custom cyber intelligence platform for the alternative fund industry.
You can expect this from the webinar:
- An overview of the latest cyber threat outlook and landscape against the backdrop of a global pandemic
- Key ways to protect against cyber-attacks
- Hear from the SFC on current regulatory expectations and industry best practices around cyber and related technology risk issues
- A demo on Cyber Security Watch
- Steve Poon, Associate Director, Intermediaries Supervision, Securities and Futures Commission
- S.C. Leung, Centre Manager, HKCERT
- Becca Leong, Manager, Cyber Security, HKPC
- Summ Chan, Security Consultant, HKPC
Kher Sheng Lee, Managing Director, Co-Head of APAC and Deputy Global Head of Government Affairs, AIMA