AIMA APAC: Agile & Resilient - Alternative Investments Embrace the New Reality
Please join us to discuss the findings of AIMA and KPMG’s latest thought leadership which examines how hedge funds have been operating throughout the disruption caused by COVID-19.
The report surveyed 144 hedge fund managers globally, representing an estimated USD 840 billion in assets under management.
An all-star industry panel will discuss the findings of the report and their implications for the Asia-Pacific region, including:
- What is defining the current hedge fund manager agenda
- How are hedge fund managers embracing working in the new reality of a decentralised environment
- Which barriers are being tackled and what best practices can be applied
- Tom Kehoe, Global Head of Research & Communications, AIMA
- Elaine Davis, COO Asia, Garda Capital Partners
- Bonn Liu, Partner, Head of Asset Management, KPMG Asia Pacific
- Matthew Sung, Director, KPMG China
- Daphne Chester, Partner & President, Ward Ferry Management