AIMA APAC Annual Forum 2017
- AIMA APAC's Regional Flagship Forum
- Promoted as part of HK’s ‘International Financial Week’ / Asian Financial Forum
- Scheduled in January in order to focus on anticipated 2017 hot-button topics
- 2016 event drew 380 regional attendees
In 2015 AIMA introduced its inaugural regional flagship – the AIMA APAC Annual Forum, bringing together nearly 400 policy and regulatory figures, Hedge Fund Managers and other Asia-Pacific thought leaders to address the key regulatory, policy and operational focus areas anticipated for Asia-Pacific managers in the coming year.
The AIMA APAC Annual Forum is also proud to be part of HK’s International Financial Week. Our event directly follows the ‘Asian Financial Forum’ (AFF) which regularly attracts more than 2,000 delegates. As well as our own membership, AIMA APAC Annual Forum enjoys promotion to a broad Asia-Pacific via the HKTDC network.
The AIMA APAC Annual Forum 2017 will:
- Look at regional trends and pressure points relating to the Alternative Ecosystem
- Provide a regional update on the ever changing regulatory landscape – Key focus points/areas
- Explore Fintech – The disrupter; how do we interpret the impact on the alternative space
Sponsors and supporting organisations