AIMA APAC FMB Webinar: Co-investment trends and opportunities
AIMA APAC invites you to join our FMB webinar on 13 April 2021.
Co-investments arrangements are becoming more popular with hedge fund managers. This seminar aims to look at the trends and operating framework in the current co-investment market.
We will cover the following:
- Different approaches to structuring co-investments (e.g. hybrid, cross over and SPV funds)
- Issues around contagion risk and liquidity management
- Conflicts management, including trade allocation among different funds
- Valuation / equalization considerations
- Regulatory developments in China QFIs
Please note these sessions are open to fund managers only. If you meet the requirement and would like to obtain a copy of the replay, please email here.
- Michael Bugel, Managing Director & Co-Head of APAC, AIMA
- Rocky Mui, Partner, Clifford Chance
- Kimi Liu, Counsel, Clifford Chance