AIMA APAC FMB Webinar: Is Private Debt Set to Soar In The APAC Region ?
AIMA APAC invites you to join our FMB webinar on
20 July 2021.
It is evident that there is an increase in focus on private debt. Many big state-owned investors representing $27.5 trillion in assets, have been buying stakes in private credit fund managers. According to Preqin, assets under management in private debt have surpassed $812bn and are expected to cross the $1trn threshold in 2021 making this an attractive asset class for investors.
As the hunt for yield steers investors towards different markets and regions, Asia Pacific has emerged as the next big growth area for private debt. Investors are finding success using different strategies, such as real estate infrastructure loans, special situations and mezzanine sectors.
Please join us for a discussion on this maturing market as we discuss the below:
- What is driving the momentum in private debt?
- What are the latest trends in the market and where are managers finding opportunities in Asia?
- What are the challenges and best practices in setting up an operational infrastructure to support private debt investments?
- What are the commonly seen structures to house private credit?
- What are the differences seen in happening in APAC than in other jurisdictions?
- Michael Bugel, Managing Director, Co-Head of APAC, AIMA
- Kurt Eldridge, Regional Sales Director, Asia, Broadridge
- James Wood, Partner, Hogan Lovells
- Jenny Yin, Sales Director, MUFG Investor Services
- Patrick Kirwan, Managing Director, Head of APAC, MUFG Investor Services
- Treabhor Mac Eochaidh, Global Head of Debt Services, MUFG Investor Services
Please note these sessions are open to fund managers only.Should you meet this requirement and would like to watch the replay, please kindly email here.