AIMA APAC FMB Webinar: Fundamentals of Outsourced Trading
AIMA APAC invites you to join our FMB webinar on 28 September 2021.
Outsourced trading has become a mainstay when setting up funds in the US for some years. Asia has been slow to pick up this trend – yet recent fund launches have become more and more willing to pick this up.
This webinar will look into the fundamental of outsourced trading, its benefits and points to look out for to decide which outsourced trading model will work best for a fund. It will cover legal and compliance as well as view from outsourced trading users on the buys as well as providers from the sell side.
The panel will discuss the following:
- Basics of outsourced trading
- Outsourced Trading workflow
- Legal / Compliance aspects
- The US experience of outsourced trading
- Michael Gallagher, Managing Director, Head of Australia, AIMA
- Rebecca Thorpe, Partner, Bovill
- Christopher Jung, Managing Director, Head of Trading, COWEN
- Annie Lai, COO, Hel Ved Capital Management
- Andrew Fishman, President, Schonfeld
- David Rogers, Partner, Quinlan & Associates
Please note these sessions are open to fund managers only. If you meet this requirement and would like to obtain the slides and replay, please email here.