AIMA APAC May Fund Manager Briefing:Liquidity Management and IBOR transition
AIMA APAC invites you to join our May FMB webinar on 5 May 2020
The current environment poses a number of challenges for private funds and their portfolios arising from the global COVID-19 outbreak, liquidity management and regulatory obligations are amongst the most immediate issues. Moreover, across the financial markets, firms are preparing for IBOR transition on the expectation that it will cease to exist – or change very substantially – soon after the end of 2021.
In this session, Clifford Chance's funds and financial regulatory and finance team will discuss the following:
- Liquidity management tools and the SFC's approach
- SFC's expectation on licensed managers, including notifications of major business changes
- IBOR transition – considerations and challenges for fund managers
- Michael Bugel, Managing Director, Co-Head of APAC, AIMA
- Paul Landless, Partner, Clifford Chance
- Terry Yang, Partner, Clifford Chance
- Viola Lui, Partner , Clifford Chance
Please note these sessions are open to fund managers only.