AIMA APAC July FMB Webinar: Implications of the Recent BVI And Cayman Islands Regulatory Developments
AIMA APAC invites you to join our July FMB webinar on 17 July 2020.
Maples and Calder will provide an update on the latest regulatory developments in the British Virgin Islands and Cayman Islands and their implications for the Asian investment funds landscape, including:
- British Virgin Islands: New regulatory regime for closed ended funds
- Cayman Islands: Registration Deadline Imminent for Private Funds
- Michael Bugel, Managing Director, Co-Head of APAC, AIMA
- Ann Ng, Partner, Hong Kong, Maples Group
- Craig Luton, Associate, Singapore, Maples Group
- Jaron Jiao, Legal Manager, Hong Kong, Maples Group
Please note this session is open to fund managers only and the session will NOT be recorded for replay. Contact here for the registration link.