AIMA APAC June FMB Webinar: Governance Risk and Compliance - Preparing for what is likely to be the new normal
AIMA APAC invites you to join our June FMB webinar on 30 June 2020.
This webinar will aim to cover practical considerations with regards to changing expectations on governance risk and compliance for Alternatives. Approaches for managing business risk require practical usefulness/solutions that are in line with commercial needs.
We will also cover business practice for dealing with the new normal and how operations teams should be interacting with the front office on risk matters and maintaining the core regulatory expectations. Business continuity considerations are vital not just in times of anxiety but have to permeate business culture.
Topics to expect:
- New expectations
- Continued remote working
- Due diligence in a limited travel environment
- Office arrangements
- Service Provider checks
- Operational wind down analysis
- Managing liquidity risk in the current environment – Operational challenges
- How fund structures survive liquidity events
- Michael Bugel, Managing Director, Co-Head of APAC, AIMA
- Paul Moloney, Partner, Eversheds Sutherland
- Derek McGibney, Managing Director, Cognitive GRC
- Sandeep Mand, Managing Director, Wolverhill Asset Management Asia Ltd