AIMA APAC May FMB Webinar: Staying Resilient - Regulatory, Employment, Data Transfer Issues
AIMA APAC invites you to join our May FMB webinar on 26 May 2020.
COVID-19 raises uniquely far-reaching issues for investment funds and financial institutions. It poses potential an extension of economic disruption to business practices in various markets.
To help asset managers stay resilient during these challenging times, attorneys from Baker & McKenzie will provide their practical legal insights in the following:
- Regulator's reactions and expectations on asset managers
- Employment considerations
- Outsourcing and data transfer issues
- Michael Bugel, Managing Director, Co-Head of APAC, AIMA
- Karen Man, Partner, Head of Financial Services Regulatory, Baker & McKenzie
- Ken Ng, Associate, Employment and Compensation, Baker & McKenzie
Marcia Lee, Associate, Intellectual Property, Baker & McKenzie
Please note these sessions are open to fund managers only.