AIMA APAC September FMB Webinar: Private Open-ended Fund Companies
AIMA APAC invites you to join our FMB webinar with Deacons on 29 September 2020.
Open-ended fund companies (OFCs) allow investment funds to be set up in company form in Hong Kong. This regime is attracting widespread attention again as it is becoming more hedge fund-friendly, after the SFC announced enhancements to private OFCs early this month.
In this session, Deacons will provide an overview of the latest development of OFCs in Hong Kong. Our speakers will discuss its key features and benefits, with a focus on using OFCs to establish private funds, and will share practical experience in the set-up process.
The following topics will be covered:
- Background and development;
- Operational, regulatory and tax features; and
- How to set up private funds using OFCs.
- Michael Bugel, Managing Director & Co-Head of APAC, AIMA
- Fiona Fong, Partner, Deacons