AIMA APAC Webinar: Has the Landscape for Investors / Allocators on Alternative Investments Changed?
AIMA APAC invites you to join our webinar on 20 May 2020.
This webinar will provide an opportunity to hear from leading APAC based institutional investors on their views on current market conditions. The session will include the opportunity to ask questions on a discussion that will include the following:
- Current allocation thoughts to managers
- What are the key concerns and perceived opportunities
- Impacts on their investment approach due to COVID-19
- Risk management-concerns / adjustments
- Adjustments in investment and operational due diligence
- Other themes that keep investors awake
A recording is now available for replay here. For the password please contact email@example.com.
- Michael Bugel, Managing Director, Co-Head of APAC, AIMA
- Chun Hong Chan, Partner and Head of Strategic Allocation & External Managers, Avanda Investment Management
- Ben Samild, Head of Alternatives, Future Fund Australia
- Deepak Rasgotra, Principal, Head of Liquid Alternatives, Asia, LGT Capital Partners
- Michael Gibson, Partner, LIM Advisors, Hong Kong