APAC Webinar: Cybersecurity x Ransomware: Squid Games Edition
Like the players in Squid Game, organisations responding to a ransomware incident must make many (“live-or-die”) difficult bet-the-firm decisions often with little reaction time which have long term ramifications and significant impact. There are times when you feel you’re stepping on a glass bridge where a wrong step could mean death (of critical stakeholder relationships such as investors, regulators or law enforcement agencies).
Participate in a cyber drill which aims to improve your ability to respond to a high impact security event. The main scenario will be a ransomware attack that involves encryption of data affecting operations and the exfiltration of sensitive data.
The highlights of the drill include:
- A simulated security event which will escalate into a crisis level event
- Multi-jurisdictional reporting decisions
- Negotiation with ransomware attacker
Replay can be found here.
- Kher Sheng Lee, Managing Director, Co-Head of APAC and Deputy Global Head of Government Affairs, AIMA
- Lijun Chui, Partner, Singapore, Bird & Bird
- Evan Roberts, Managing Director, Crisis Communications & Co-Head of Cybersecurity and Data Privacy Communications at FTI Consulting
- Mason Drew, Managing Director, Cybersecurity, APAC, FTI Consulting
- Kurtis Minder, CEO & Co-Founder, GroupSense