AIMA APAC Webinar: Hedge Funds investing in private equity - Key issues for existing and new managers
AIMA APAC invites you to join our webinar on 27 October 2020.
In the current investment climate where hedge funds are searching far and wide for alpha, an increasing number of managers are seeking opportunities to invest into unlisted, “private” equity style of investments. These investments give rise to tremendous opportunities to enhance returns to funds. At the same time, it is vital that managers understand the risks, the disclosure issues and the structuring issues that are unique to private investments.
This informative webinar will discuss the key critical issues that a manager should consider before deciding to invest into a private investment position, including:
- the structuring options,
- the features and key terms of such structures,
- conflicts of interests, SFC guidance and measures to address these conflicts, and
- other practical guidance for best practice structuring.
- Michael Bugel, Managing Director & Co-Head of APAC, AIMA
- Luke Gannon, Head of Funds and Investment Management, Asia and Head of Corporate, Asia, DLA Piper Hong Kong
Please note these sessions are open to fund managers only.