ACC APAC Webinar: The Outlook for Private Credit in Asia Pacific
The Alternative Credit Council (ACC) and Alternative Investment Management Association (AIMA) are pleased to invite you to join our ACC APAC webinar on 6 May 2020.
Private credit in Asia continues to be a compelling proposition for investors looking to broaden their global investment capabilities in the region.
The ongoing economic disruption caused by the COVID-19 virus has created demand for credit among many mid-market borrowers in the region, while also offering a potential means of diversification for investors.
This webinar will include two parts. Firstly, a virtual fireside chat between Nicholas Smith, Director, Private Credit, ACC and James Dilley, Deals Advisory Partner of PwC , looking at how the landscape for private credit in Asia Pacific is developing in response to COVID-19 with a particular focus on China.
The second part of the webinar will feature a panel session moderated by Kher Sheng Lee, Managing Director, Co-Head of APAC and Deputy Global Head of Government Affairs of AIMA alongside industry specialists who will explore the opportunities and key challenges ahead (including ESG considerations) for private credit in Asia Pacific.Final ACC APAC Webinar_The Outlook for Private Credit in Asia Pacific_6 May 2020.pdf
- Nicholas Smith, Director, Private Credit, ACC
- Kher Sheng Lee, Managing Director, Co-Head of APAC and Deputy Global Head of Government Affairs, AIMA
- Fiona Cumming, Partner, Allen & Overy
- Mark Nelligan, Managing Director, Head of Alternative Investment Services and Structured Products, Asia Pacific, BNY Mellon
- James Dilley, Partner, PwC
- Giles Abbott, Managing Director, Zerobridge