AIMA APAC Webinar: Portfolio Risk Management - What do we need to know?
AIMA APAC invite you to join our webinar on 29 March 2021.
In this webinar, we will delve into the intricacies of portfolio risk management. In a world, when volatility is a reality, COO's need to be on top and aware of portfolio risk and the various options available on how best to track, interpret and calculate risk.
The expert panel of industry practitioners will provide critical insight into key topics such as managing short positions, assessing both portfolio and fund liquidity, tailoring risk management approaches to different strategies and fund sizes, and how to define the scope and mandate of independent risk oversight.Final AIMA Webinar _29.pdf
- Michael Bugel, Managing Director, Co-Head of APAC, AIMA
- Alistair G Rew, Global Head of Investech, Public Markets, AMP Capital
- Nasrine Ghozali, Chief Risk Officer & Member of Strategies Group, OASIS
- Khoi LeBinh, Head of Global Markets Financing Risk, Asia Pacific
- John Timms, Head of Global Markets Secured Funding, Asia Pacific, UBS