AIMA APAC Webinar: Update #3 SFC Circular On External Electronic Data Storage Providers (EDSPs)
AIMA APAC invites you to join our webinar on 22 May 2020.
This webinar follows on the (i) first AIMA webinar at which the SFC addressed our members on the EDSP circular and the (ii) second webinar at which the AIMA Cloud Working Group (with representation of a broad spectrum of law firms, compliance advisors, sell-side brokers, tech service providers and manager representatives) led by Herbert Smith Freehills updated members on its work.
In this third webinar, we will offer a further update on the latest developments, the ongoing work of the Working Group and AIMA’s ongoing engagement with the SFC about the EDSP circular including its recent submission to the SFC below.
- AIMA's latest submission to SFC
- Appendix 1 - Bilateral Addendum
- Appendix 2 - Explanatory Note re preservation of data
- Appendix 3 - Intra Group Agreement
- Appendix 4 - Intragroup Agreement with EDSPs
We welcome all related questions, if you can send them through to our panel via here, and it will be addressed accordingly.Final AIMA APAC EDSP Webinar_22 May 2020.pdf
- Mark Shipman, Partner, Clifford Chance
- Rory Gallaher, Consultant, Deacons
- Aaron Weiss, Managing Director, Compliance and Regulatory Consulting, Duff & Phelps
- Hannah Cassidy, Partner, Herbert Smith Freehills
- Stuart Sanders, Executive Director, Velocity Solutions
Moderator:Kher Sheng Lee, Managing Director, Co-Head of APAC and Deputy Global Head of Government Affairs, AIMA