AIMA APAC Webinar: Trials and Tribulations of Being an Emerging Manager in Japan – Significance of the Platforms
AIMA APAC invites you to join our webinar on 18 February 2021.
Join us for this panel session where we will assess the Japanese emerging manager landscape. This session will share insights and experience on the challenges in building up a fund management business in Japan.
A recording is available for replay here.
- Kimihiro Takakura, Executive Director, PB Origination Sales, Prime Finance, Japan, Nomura Securities Co., Ltd.
- Keisuke Yamashita, Representative Director, Head of Investor Relations/Business Development, Japan, Dymon Asia Capital Japan
- Naohide Une, Chief Executive Officer, Investment Lab
- Takashi Shida, Founder, CEO & CIO, Ebisu Capital Inc.
- Toshikazu Yamazaki, Chief Portfolio Manager, General Manager, Investment Solution Dept, Asset Management One Alternative Investments
This session will be held in Japanese with live English translation.
Replay will be available in Japanese only .