AIMA Australia Webinar: How Are Research Houses Evolving and Shaping the Retail Alternative Funds Management Industry?
As more and more fund managers in the alternative space look to raise capital through retail product and use of retail distribution channels, those managers have to have a thorough understanding of the research houses, their processes and expectations. This session is designed to accommodate managers that have retail product and also those that might be interested in the retail space. The session will look at a broad range of applicable topics including:
- Introduction to ratings and the main firms
- What can my firm expect when being rated?
- How do the ratings agencies arrive at their recommendations?
- How does my firm use our recommendation report?
- New product design and distribution obligations (ASIC CP325)
- Regulatory issues
Aman Ramrakha, Director of Research for Asia-Pacific, Morningstar
James Kirk, Manager, Alternatives & Global Equities, Lonsec
Dan Powell, Head of Distribution, Nanuk Asset Management