AIMA Canada 2019 Handbook Launch Event: Report on the Canadian Alternative Investment Landscape
AIMA Canada is thrilled to announce the release of the 2019 edition of the AIMA Canada Handbook: A Report on the Canadian Alternative Investment Landscape, as sponsored by Scotiabank Global Banking & Markets.
This publication serves as a local and global calling card for the alternative investment industry in Canada, highlighting Canadian thought leadership to the world while encouraging more of the world to come to Canada.
Last published in 2014, this refreshed edition showcases leading investors, managers and service providers who help our industry to flourish while underlining the basics of operating in Canada.
We are excited to share handbook content highlights with you while celebrating the launch of this important working group publication, for the benefit of our industry both here at home and abroad.
- Claire Van Wyk-Allan, Director, Head of Canada, AIMA
- Daniel Dorenbush, Managing Director, Head of Canadian Prime Services, Scotia Capital Inc
- Belle Kaura, VP, Legal & Chief Compliance Officer, Third Eye Capital
- Norbert Knutel, Partner, Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
- Raj Tandon, Founding Partner, Business Development & Chief Operating Officer,Algonquin Capital Corporation
- More to be announced
Venue Kindly Hosted by: