AIMA Cayman GAIM Ops Luncheon
Save the Date!
AIMA Cayman invites you to attend a complimentary luncheon on April 26 at the conclusion of the upcoming GAIM Ops Cayman conference.*
All AIMA Cayman members and conference attendees are welcome to attend.
US Regulatory Update:
- Eileen Overbaugh, Partner, Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Daniel Austin, Director, US Policy and Regulation, AIMA
Cayman Regulatory Update:
- Juliana Tang, Senior Counsel, Walkers (Cayman) LLP
- Martin Byers, Counsel, Ogier
- Nikki Wood, Associate, MAPLES GROUP
We hope to see you there.
* Please note that you do not have to be registered for GAIM Ops Cayman to attend this luncheon. As a reminder, AIMA members receive a 10% discount (code FKN2958AIMA), if you are interested in registering for the conference.