AIMA China Webinar: Where have investors been putting their money in 2020... is there a change in direction for 2021 ?
AIMA APAC invites you to join our AIMA China webinar on 12 October 2020
Amidst the pandemic, China's market performance barely hit a dent as shown on the global indices in first half of 2020. More China strategy focused products witnessed a striking growth this year.
The webinar will share several insights on the following:
- How have leading allocators invested with confidence in emerging Asian managers?
- How did they conduct due diligence before and now after 2020?
- What are trending Asian strategies winning investors today?
- How is technology helping allocators explore undiscovered talent in the region?
- Cross-border regulation: effective protection or hindrance to diversification?
Opening Address Speaker:
- Frank Wu, Director, Head of China, AIMA China
Keynote Speech: What do global asset owners seek in their China strategies?
- Leo Shen, China Wealth Leader, China Wealth Business, Mercer
Panel Discussion: Tales of Asian Allocations
- Daniel Jim, Founder and Chief Investment Advisor, (Tripod BoLe Platform), OP Investment Management
- Moreno Tatangelo, Senior Portfolio Manager, Kairos Partners
- Alvin Fan, Chief Executive Officer, OP Investment Management