AIMA Global Policy & Regulatory Forum 2018
We are delighted to announce that AIMA’s 2018 Global Policy & Regulatory Forum will be taking place in Dublin, with pre-Forum networking on 19 March 2018 and the main full-day Forum event on 20 March 2018.
AIMA members: Please click 'Log in to book' to register for the full day forum on Tuesday 20th March.
Non-members: To register please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on the event including agenda, speakers and activities please click here.
- Inside AIMA's 2018 Global Policy & Regulatory Forum (10 April 2018)
- Countdown to key policy and regulatory event - the AIMA GPRF 2018 (28 February 2018)
- Major AIMA event in Dublin to address policy and regulatory themes (16 January 2018)
- Five things we learned at AIMA’s flagship regulatory forum (10 May 2017)
- Post-crisis regulation - unfinished business and new opportunities (31 May 2016)
- Looking ahead to AIMA's Global Policy and Regulatory Forum (18 March 2015)