AIMA HK : November Fund Manager Briefing - Incentive arrangements, revenue share arrangements and seed transactions for hedge fund managers
AIMA invites you to join our breakfast briefing on Tuesday, 26 November 2019.
In this session, Anne-Marie Godfrey from will discuss key issues for investment fund managers when availing of seed funding and when providing incentive arrangements for key personnel.
The talk will include an outline of common provisions in a Shareholders’ Agreement when voting and / or participating shares in the manager are being given to the seeder, documenting revenue shares, side letters and important considerations when giving shares in the manager to key personnel.
- Typical provisions in a Shareholders’ Agreement
- What seed investors typically expect / sticking points in the negotiation
- How to document a revenue share arrangement
- Key considerations regarding key personnel
- Anne-Marie Godfrey, Partner Akin Gump
Registration is now closed, for any inquiries please contact Kathy.