AIMA HK: October Fund Manager Briefing
FUND MANAGER BRIEFING - HONG KONG
Toolkit For Fund Managers
AIMA invites you to join our breakfast briefing on Tuesday, 29 October 2019.
In this session, experts from Harneys will cover the following:
- How to deal with investors; latest legal developments on access to information, side letters, redemption and other pitfalls
- Recent Cayman and BVI updates concerning fund financing and an introduction to the use of leverage as an investment strategy by closed ended funds
- Recent Cayman law updates concerning Data Protection Law, new requirements in relation to the register of members and register of directors requirements of companies, and updates on economic substance.
- Charles Clayton-Payne, Partner, Harneys
- Julie Engwirda, Partner, Harneys
- Maggie Kwok, Partner, Harneys
If you have any questions for the speaker, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is now closed, for any inquiries, please email Kathy Kwan.