AIMA Hong Kong Education Seminar - Tax Update - 11 Nov 2019
AIMA invites you to this Education Seminar kindly hosted by PwC.
Our AIMA Hong Kong Tax Committee along with known industry experts will give an update on the latest tax developments that are relevant to the asset management industry including:
- DIPNs 58, 59 and 60 issued by the IRD in July 2019 relating to transfer pricing
- FSTB's Consultation Paper on LPF regime
- Economic Substance laws in the BVI and Cayman Islands
- Darren Bowdern, Partner, Tax, Head of Alternative Investments, Hong Kong, KPMG
- Justin Kyte, Partner, EY
- Paul Ho, Partner, Hong Kong Financial Services Tax Leader, EY
- Peter Brewin, Partner, Financial Services Transfer Pricing, PwC
- Puay Khoon Lee, Partner, Hong Kong Tax Leader of Asset & Wealth Management, PwC
Please note there is a limit on 2 attendees per firm.
Event had been postponed, please email Kathy for udpates.