AIMA Hong Kong Seminar: AI and ESG Updates and Insights
AIMA invites you to this Education Seminar on 27 September 2023.
We will be bringing together experts from Technology, Funds, Investment Management and Regulatory teams from key global markets to provide an update on two pertinent topics dominating the alternative fund industry in Asia Pacific.
In this seminar, our panel of experts will discuss the following:
- Developments in AI regulations that impact asset managers – where does APAC regulatory landscape sit compared to other parts of the world?
- ESG: latest regulatory and legal updates in key markets and outlook
- Enforcement trends and activities
- Michael Bugel, Managing Director, Co-Head of APAC, AIMA
- Stella Cramer, Partner & Head of APAC Tech Group, Clifford Chance Singapore
- Paul Ellison, Partner, Clifford Chance UK
- Gregor Evenkamp, Partner, Clifford Chance Germany
- Rob Houck, Partner, Clifford Chance US
- Jefferey LeMaster, Partner, Clifford Chance US
- Kimi Liu, International Partner, Shanghai He Ping Law Firm
Registration is now closed, if you would like to join then kindly email here.