AIMA Hong Kong seminar: Regulatory development in the Cayman Islands
AIMA invites you to this Education Seminar kindly sponsored by the Maples Group. Light refreshments will be provided.
The seminar provides a comprehensive overview of recent regulatory developments in the Cayman Islands, with insights on how market participants can navigate the evolving regulatory landscape and stay compliant.
Topics of discussions include:
- Internal Controls / Corporate Governance
- FATF greylist
- Economic Substance / Common Reporting Standard (CRS) Enforcement
- Horizon scan for upcoming regulatory laws
- Michael Bugel, Managing Director, Co-Head of APAC, AIMA
- Chris Capewell, Partner, Maples Group, Cayman Islands
- Yunie Wong, Legal Manager, Maples Group
- Daniel Moore, Associate, Maples Group, Hong Kong
A audio recording is available, if you are interested please email here.