AIMA Ireland Member Briefing
If you would like to register to this session, please contact us at [email protected]
Please join AIMA and PwC for this webinar in which industry peers discuss the current challenges and issues that are affecting the fund management industry globally.
There will be opening remarks from Kevin Mullen, Head of the Central Bank of Ireland’s Markets Policy Division, followed by a short update on some of the key strands of AIMA's 2020/21 regulatory work and Sound Practice Guide publications.
The discussion topics will include: the review of the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD); the Central Bank of Ireland’s CP86 Fund Management Company Guidance review; the new EU prudential regime for investment firms; ESG and sustainable finance; and the new Europe-wide Digital Operational Resilience Act (DORA).
- Kevin Mullen, Head of Markets Policy Division, Central Bank of Ireland
- Ken Owens, Partner, Asset Management Group, PwC Ireland (moderator)
- James Delaney, Director, Asset Management Regulation, AIMA
- Karoline Keane, Head of Product Development & Management, Mediolanum Irish Operations (and Chair of AIMA’s Irish Managers Steering Group)
- Louise Harris, Chief Compliance Officer, Abbey Capital
- Marie-Adelaide de Nicolay, Head of Brussels Office, AIMA