AIMA Japan seminar & networking: Charting the future of Japan as a global financial powerhouse
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
For further questions, please contact Kana Someya.
Join AIMA on 3 Oct 2023 in Tokyo for a seminar and networking reception that unveils our strategic roadmap for Japan's financial resurgence. Developed in association with our Japan IFC Working Group, this event is a must-attend for industry leaders and policymakers.
Japan has been proactive in courting foreign asset management firms through financial incentives and policy tweaks.
Yet, the road to reclaiming its status as a an international financial centre demands more—more openness, more commitment, and more action from the Government of Japan. This is not just an economic imperative but a linchpin in Japan's broader foreign policy.
Our seminar will spotlight actionable recommendations that could be Japan's game-changer. Expect an exclusive in-depth look at the paper's key insights, followed by a riveting panel discussion featuring industry luminaries.
Chi Guillemette, Legal & Compliance, M-Power
- Kimiko Magarifuchi, Deputy Director, Strategy Development Division, Financial Services Agency, Government of Japan (JFSA) / 金融庁総合政策局総合政策課課長補佐
- Akemi Kito, Managing Director, PwC Tax Japan
- Michael Turrisi, Head of Compliance, Japan Asia Pacific, RBC BlueBay Asset Management
- Michael Unglesbee, Head of International Department & Compliance Manager, United Managers Japan
- Michael Bugel, Managing Director, Co-head of APAC, AIMA
This seminar will be held in ENGLISH only.