AIMA Regulatory Deep Dive Programme - UK
This session will focus on the following areas:
- the latest in financial crime and market abuse enforcement cases and issues;
- the UK regulatory framework for cryptoassets and how it applies to cryptocurrencies and tokens; and
- how UK distribution teams are dealing with Brexit impediments when marketing to EU investors.
AIMA Regulatory Deep Dive Programme
The session will be of interest to non domestic manager members who would be interested in that country/region because they:
- Manage or sub-manage funds established in that country/region;
- Market funds or portfolio management services in that country/region; or
- Invest in issuers established in that country/region or traded in that country/region.
AIMA are hosting a programme of country/region-specific regulatory review sessions that cover the changes in the relevant country/region's regulation and enforcement in the trailing six months and any pending or future country/region-specific developments that are anticipated in the next six months.
Each session will cover topics with respect to the country/regionproviding requirements, guidance, enforcement that affects solely asset managers that are established there.
To view the full programme, click here