AIMA Regulatory Deep Dive Programme - EU
Please email us at [email protected] if you would like to register.
This session will cover:
- CP86 review
- Proposed changes to the Luxembourg fund legislation: cross-border fund distribution and accounting standards for partnerships
- AML functions: RR and RC: differences based on the fund types
- Article 29 of the Energy-Climate Act (loi Energie-Climat)
- Fund Domicile Act (Fondsstandortgesetz)
- Implementation of the financial institutions directive
- Supply chain act (ESG)
- BaFin reform - Financial Market Integrity Strengthening Act
- eWPG/KAGB: Federal government publishes draft law
- EU Digitisation Directive/DiRUG/KAGB
AIMA Regulatory Deep Dive Programme
The session will be of interest to non domestic manager members who would be interested in that country/region because they:
- Manage or sub-manage funds established in that country/region;
- Market funds or portfolio management services in that country/region; or
- Invest in issuers established in that country/region or traded in that country/region.
AIMA are hosting a programme of country/region-specific regulatory review sessions that cover the changes in the relevant country/region's regulation and enforcement in the trailing six months and any pending or future country/region-specific developments that are anticipated in the next six months.
Each session will cover topics with respect to the country/regionproviding requirements, guidance, enforcement that affects solely asset managers that are established there.
To view the full programme, click here